OFFICIAL SUBMISSION FORM
Thank you for entering the
2023 RBC Emerging Musician Program!
THIS IS YOUR CONFIRMATION OF RECEIPT.
WINNERS WILL BE ANNOUNCED LATER THIS YEAR.
The Canada’s walk of Fame Emerging Musician / metalworks institute scholarship
The Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician/Metalworks Institute Scholarships provide recipients with up to $10,000.00 in tuition scholarship towards any campus, online or hybrid delivery Program or Certificate Course bundle at Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production. Other education related costs, including the balance of tuition, textbooks, supplies, housing and any other fees associated with the program are not included.
To qualify for the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician/Metalworks Institute Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant;
- Meet Metalworks Institute’s program eligibility requirements.
How to Apply:
- 1. Fill out Step 1 of the program application
- 2. Complete the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician / Metalworks Institute Scholarship
- 3. Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) detailing how you have been inspired by one of the Canadians inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame
- 4. Submit application
For all other inquiries regarding the program, please email.