Winners have been announced for the 2021 Canada’s Walk of Fame RBC Emerging Musician Program!
À propos du concours
Canada’s Walk of Fame is looking for the country’s best young musicians – the RBC Emerging Musician Program is back for its 9th and biggest year yet!
The Canada’s Walk of Fame RBC Emerging Musician Program will select and support 5 winners aged (solo artists or groups) from across the country and provide them with tangible real-world experiences designed to help elevate their music and careers in a meaningful and sustainable way.
Eligible participants must be between the ages of 15 – 35 at the start of the Program (July 12, 2021) and demonstrate a commitment to pursuing a career in music.
The Program is open to residents of Quebec, making it a truly national initiative.
- Cash Prizes (One $20K Grand Prize, One $6k Second Prize, Three Finalist Prizes of $4k)
- Music Industry Mentorship
- Virtual Mentorship with 2012 Canada’s Walk of Fame Inductee Sarah McLachlan
- One Creative Workshop at ARTHAUS in Toronto
- One Showcase Opportunity and one Festival Access Pass to Canadian Music Week 2022
- One Showcase Opportunity at Festival du Voyageur in Winnipeg, Manitoba
- Up to $2,000 of Financial Support for a Live-Off-the-Floor Performance Video Produced in the Winner’s Hometown
- Private Studio Recording Time at Metalworks Studios
- Dedicated Artist Page on Canada’s Walk of Fame RBC Emerging Musician Program Website
C’est facile de participer ! If you’re between 15 and 35 years old and you are an aspiring Canadian musician, visit the contest page and submit a video or audio file for your chance to win! Please make sure to read the rules and regulations and to complete the whole contest form prior to submitting.
L'EXPÉRIENCE DU GAGNANT
As a winner of the Canada’s Walk of Fame RBC Emerging Musician Program, you will receive countless opportunities to push you in the right direction in your musical career. Whether it’s receiving that extra money you’ve been needing to reach your dreams, taking the stage at fun events or receiving important advice from music industry executives and veterans, you will be receiving all the help you need to achieve your goals.