*This offer is open to all past and present applicants of the Program.
The Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician/Metalworks Institute Scholarship provides a selected recipient with a $10,000.00 tuition scholarship towards; Any full-time diploma program or Online certificate course bundle at Metalworks Institute of Sound & Music Production. Other education related costs, including the balance of tuition, textbooks, supplies, housing and any other fees associated with the programs are not included.
To qualify for the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician/Metalworks Institute Scholarship, an applicant must:
- Have entered the Emerging Musician Program through Canada’s Walk of Fame (Applicants of the program’s previous launch years may also apply);
- Be a Canadian citizen or landed immigrant;
- Meet Metalworks Institute’s program eligibility requirements.
How to Apply:
- Enter the Canada’s Walk of Fame Emerging Musician Program;
- Complete the scholarship application form
- Attach a short essay (maximum of 2 pages) detailing how you have been inspired by one of the Canadians inducted into Canada’s Walk of Fame;
- Forward the completed application to email@example.com;
- Complete the application/registration process for one of Metalworks Institute’s full-time or on-line certificate courses;
- Attend an academic interview.
Visit Metalworks Institute to apply!
For all other inquiries regarding the program, please email.